Healthy banana breakfast cookies that are made with just bananas and oats. Mix two things together for sweet satisfaction, without the guilt! These dairy free treats can be vegetarian or vegan depending on your preferences. You may also want to add some chocolate chips or dried cranberries or raisins if you like something extra rich in flavour.
If you’re looking for an easy way to make breakfast or have a low-calorie snack on the go, these healthy banana cookies are perfect choice. Each cookie contains only 60 kcal.
Easy Bana Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 Large Bananas
- 2 Cups Gluten Free Oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place oats in blender or food processor and blend until oats become the consistency of flour; it’s okay if it’s not perfectly ground.
- In large bowl combined mashed banana with oats until smooth. Add in 1/2 cup of your favorite add in; I used dark chocolate chips and a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray. Drop dough by large tablespoons onto cookie sheet; flatten a bit with a rubber spatula.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until cookies are set. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack. Cookies will keep in a covered container for a few days, or they can be frozen and reheated. Makes about 16 cookies.
If you like rich taste or texture desire you can add in some of the following:
vanilla extract, chocolate chips, peanut butter, butterscotch, dried cranberries, raisins, chopped nuts or coconut flakes
This easy recipe brought to you by Monique