Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies that are made with just banana and oats. Super simple and easy to customize with add-ins, you’ll love these as an easy, low-cal go-to for breakfast or a snack.
Easy Bana Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 Large Bananas
- 2 Cups Gluten Free Oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place oats in blender or food processor and blend until oats become the consistency of flour; it’s okay if it’s not perfectly ground.
- In large bowl combined mashed banana with oats until smooth. Add in 1/2 cup of your favorite add in; I used dark chocolate chips and a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray. Drop dough by large tablespoons onto cookie sheet; flatten a bit with a rubber spatula.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until cookies are set. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack. Cookies will keep in a covered container for a few days, or they can be frozen and reheated. Makes about 16 cookies.
If you like rich taste or texture desire you can add in some of the following:
vanilla extract, chocolate chips, peanut butter, butterscotch, dried cranberries, raisins, chopped nuts or coconut flakes
This easy recipe brought to you by Monique