These cookies are tick, spicy and made with old fashion rolled oats. Cinnamon gives a spicy flavor butter makes it soft it in the middle and crispy around the edges. Easy to make and tasty to eat.
Gluten Free Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups gluten free all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2½ cups Gluten Free old-fashioned rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4.
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each. Add vanilla and mix until well combined.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, cinnamon and oats. Add to butter mixture a little between each mix. Fold until combined.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared pan, spacing about 2 inches apart.
- Bake until edges just begin to turn golden, about 9-11 minutes.
- Let cool on pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
This spicy gluten free recipe brought to you by Laura