These cookies are very easy to bake and will take you around 10-15 minutes prep and 10 minutes to cook
Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Oven Tray
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Mixing Spoon
- Chopping Board
- 1 Cup Butter Softened
- 1+½ Cups Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs Room Temperature
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Cups All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Sea salt
- ¼ tsp Baking soda
- 2 Cups Quick-cooking oats
- 1 Cup Raisins
- 1 Cup Coarsely chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 tbsp Grated orange peel
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) White baking chips
- Grab yourself a bowl and start creaming the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Then add your eggs(one at a time) while beating them in nicely.
- Then add your vanilla and beat in to make a nice yummy mix.
- Now it’s time to add the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda to the creamed mixture and combine them all by mixing them together.
- Add and stir in the oats, raisins, cranberries and orange peel until mixed well.
- Once done, stir in baking chips,
- On a greased baking sheet use a rounded teaspoon to make dollops which will form into your cookies. Space them about 2 inches a part.
- Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Leave them 10 minutes to cool on wire racks.
The end result should be a batch of nice browned cookies with dots of cranberry. The taste is kind of like a yummy chewy breakfast cookie, well that’s the best way I can describe it.
They make a great snack for kids or have them with your cuppa of a morning or afternoon. Every time I make a batch of these Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies they’re gone very fast! Our kids absolutely LOVE them..