Here’s a really healthy and easy cookie recipe that takes around 10 minutes to whip up.
Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
This healthy oatmeal cookie recipe is a sure treat when you have little time and a tribe of hungry kids circling you like a hungry pack of sharks
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Rectangle Tray
- Mixing Spoon
- ½ Cup Softened salted butter add 1/2 tsp. salt if you have unsalted
- ⅓ Cup Light brown sugar
- ⅓ Cup White Sugar
- 1 Large Egg Room Temperature
- ⅔ Cup Whole wheat all-purpose flour
- ¾ tsp Baking soda
- 2 Cups Quick-cooking rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl, mix butter and sugar until soft and fluffy.
- Blend in egg until smooth.
- Add flour, baking soda, and oats.
- Stir vigorously until all ingredients are blended
- Use a tablespoon to spoon ingredients onto lightly greased baking tray making round blobs
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until browned around the outside
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes before removing from tray.