No oven needed for these cookies . The butter, cocoa powder, sugar, and milk are placed in a saucepan and brought to a boil. Let the mixture boil for 90 seconds. Then remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the remaining ingredients. So simple!
No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Butter cut into 1-tablespoon pieces so it melts faster
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 3 Cups Quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 Cup Creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- In a large saucepan, combine the butter, cocoa powder, sugar, and milk,
- Stir well and bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 90 seconds, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the oats, peanut butter, and vanilla.
- Drop by heaping table spoonfuls onto baking sheets lined with wax paper or parchment paper. Let cool to set.
Recipe By Christin Marling