I could never figure out how to make a cookie that was both easy and delicious. These No-Bake Oatmeal Cookies are just what the doctor ordered! They’re ready in no time, everyone loves them (even me!), and you can feel good about treating yourself because they contain whole grains like oats for added nutrition without all those pesky artificial ingredients found elsewhere on store shelves today.
No bake, easy oatmeal cookies that are always a hit with the whole family.
Three Minutes No-Bake Cookies
- 2 Cups Granulated sugar
- 8 tbsp 1 stick margarine or butter
- 1/2 Cup Low-fat milk
- 1/3 Cup Baking cocoa
- 3 Cups Oats quick or old fashioned, uncooked
- In large saucepan, combine sugar, margarine, milk and cocoa.
- Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Continue boiling 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat. Stir in oats.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Let stand until firm. Store tightly covered.
Recipe by Quakeroats