From Oven To Table. This is for cinnamon lovers. If you like chrancy crispy oatmeal cookies you must try this one.
Crispy Oat Meal Cookies
This recipe contains cinnamon and vanilla to create a bit softer taste for cookies. On the orher hand adding nutmeg and brown sugar will create the crispines on the top of them. Give a try and share your opinions with us.
- Measuring cups
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Midium Mixing Bowl
- 1+¼ Cups Margarine or Butter Softened
- ¾ Cup Brown sugar
- ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Large Egg Room Temperature
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1+½ Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Freshly Grounded
- ½ tsp Sea Salt Optional
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg Freshly Grounded
- 3 Cups Oats Uncooked
- Heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Start to beat margarine and sugars after that add egg and vanilla; beat well in a large mixing bowl
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg. Mix them all well in a medium mixing bowl
- Add dry bowl to wet bowl and mix them all well.
- Last ingredient is uncooked oats so add all oats and keep mixing.
- Use a table spoon and drop a spoon full of dough onto nongreased cookie sheets. This dough makes 24 cookies.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes for a crisp cookie.
- Cool those down a minute or 2 after that remove them to wire rack.